When You Know More, You Can Do More.
Upgrade your business to Industry 4.0 with Sonaria™. Employing a hybrid cloud and on-premise IoT architecture, Sonaria implements Industry 4.0 supply chain use cases for end-to-end supply chain traceability, manufacturing executing, work in process tracking, packaging automation, inventory management, and asset tracking. Sonaria connects with a wide variety of data sources and devices allowing you to harness your data for real-time process automation, error proofing, and optimization. In addition to orchestrating improved operations, Sonaria provides analytics and dashboards allowing managers to gain insights for further improvement. Only Sonaria brings together the unique advantages of IoT, blockchain, the cloud, and managed services to provide these next generation capabilities in a comprehensive packaged solution as a service.
Key benefits include:
- Improve profit, safety, quality, and productivity – by harnessing the power of your data.
- Implement automated business processes to error-proof your operations and eliminate the risk of human error.
- Dynamic workflows, business rules, and real-time alerts made possible by the Sonaria decision engine.
- IoT data capture abstraction platform consumes data from any device or data source.
- Advanced analytics and predictive intelligence with real-time event stream processing.
- Intuitive operations management dashboards enable improved business insights and decision support.
- Enterprise security with AD/LDAP/SSO-compliance and multi-factor authentication.
- Robust performance and reliability with high-availability architecture and elastic resource scaling.
- Cloud-based solution as a service offers an 8-14x decrease in total cost of ownership.
Leveraging Sonaria’s Precise Tracking & Monitoring of Transactions into Blockchain Open Ledger Value
Sonaria combines state-of-the-art IoT data capture with enterprise blockchain technology to address the issues of traditional blockchains and provide a secure and trusted platform for supply chain data exchange and smart contracts including:
- Greater than 100X transaction throughput vs traditional blockchain standards
- Governance by consortium for permissioned data access
- Secure off-chain smart contract execution and data access
- Portability between ledger technologies
Sonaria + Blockchain = Trust
Blockchain provides trust as an inherent feature by creating a secure, distributed, immutable record of every transaction enabling:
- Secure, permissioned, and transparent tracking of assets across organizational boundaries
- The ability to meet governance requirements with simplified cross-organizational collaboration and traceability
- Efficient real-time contract execution, service level enforcement, and order settlement
Blockchain Workflows Using Sonaria
The workflow below describes a reference blockchain application architecture view with different layers and how Sonaria™ enables each of these layers to provide an end-to-end solution:
Have questions? Want to know more or request a demo? Fill out the form below and we’ll be in contact with you soon!